As business owners and operators, there are laws governing workplace health and safety that you are required to comply with in order to provide a safe environment for your staff, customers and the general public.
But did you know that implementing effective health and safety systems in your business can also:
• improve workplace productivity?
• protect your most valuable assets, your staff, from injury?
• reduce potential costs associated with a workplace injury?
Date: Tuesday 24 May 2011
Time: 7.30 pm
Designed for business owners with limited or no current health and safety processes, the webinar will highlight useful tools, templates and techniques for effectively managing workplace safety in today's changing world. It will provide an introduction to implementing the elements of a simple safety management system and build skills to:
• assess your safety system
• show management commitment to safety
• consult with your employees about safety issues
• understand and implement safe work procedures
• have effective training and supervision
• report safety issues, which is the responsibility of all staff
• understand workers’ compensation and return to work processes.
To get the most of out the webinar, download and read WHSQ’s Serious about Safe Business pack prior to attending.
Don’t miss out on the benefits effective health and safety systems can provide for your business! This session is free however bookings are essential. Reserve your webinar seat now!!
For full details on upcoming FREE webinars provided by DEEDI for small business owners, go to: http://www2.business.qld.gov.au/tools-resources/399.htm. To view past topics as recordings via YouTube go to: http://www.youtube.com/dacreativecollective.