Running a global business is hardly easy. Doing so while working for the army as your day job definitely won't make it easier. Yvette Adams explores this unique case in Young Entrepreneurs.
In this presentation you will discover...
• How Anita initially began her business, Scrubs Please
• How Anita copes with both her day job and the business
• Why her products stand out over those of her competitors
• How Anita achieves a semblance of work-life balance
• What Anita learned from her entrepreneurial journey
Presented by Yvette Adams and featuring the founder of Scrubs Please
, Anita Lewis.
To get FREE access to BRiN
, The World’s First Business Advisor In Your Pocket, click on the link below and download the BRiN App here.
Next, subscribe to our YouTube Channel
now and be the first to know about new content and exclusive offers.
And finally connect with us on Social Media and let BRiN help you grow your business: