Want to know what it's like to be 25 years old and having started at least three businesses? Join Yvette Adams in this episode as she speaks with the highly-successful Samantha Khater of Kayter Co.
In this episode you will discover...
• How a gratitude journal can serve to inspire social change
• How she achieved celebrity endorsement from the Kardashian family which shot her brand to high profile
• What Ougies, as a prominent brand, promotes to the world
• How culture and religion background affects your love life
• How Samantha's childhood inspired her business ideas
• Why being grateful can kickstart a chain of positive events.
Presented by Yvette Adams and featuring founder of Kayter Co, Samantha Khater
To get FREE access to BRiN
, The World’s First Business Advisor In Your Pocket, click on the link below and download the BRiN App here.
Next, subscribe to our YouTube Channel
now and be the first to know about new content and exclusive offers.
And finally connect with us on Social Media and let BRiN help you grow your business: