7:30pm - 8:30pm
- How to get online with faster internet, and being safe and smart online with storage and backups. Learn about ISPs (internet service providers), NBN versus Broadband, satellite – how to research a provider, get online etc.
- Storage options and keeping your data safe. Introduction to tools such as Dropbox, box.net, G Drive and more. Things you need to know about backups in the cloud and best practice measures to keep your data & business safe online.
- Working more efficiently online – An introduction to the G Suite, Office 365, and basic and essential uses of cloud technology, Google Calendar, Gmail, Drive etc.
- Communication & Collaboration systems – Learn how to gaining efficiencies on email, and systems and solutions to manage your burgeoning incoming communications including instant messaging, Slack, Skype, Viber & more
- People who are not already connected to NBN or fast speed internet
- People who are interested in gaining a deeper understanding being safe and smart online
- People who are not currently backing up their data online
- People who are backing their data up online but who would be open to discovering new systems and tools which could improve efficiency or outcomes
- People who are motivated to work more efficiently online and who may or may not be using cloud technology for diary management, document creation and collaboration and more
- People who would like to learn hacks to manage a burgeoning inbox
- People who would like to explore new collaboration and communication tools and who are open to considering new ways of doing things in their business for maximum efficiency
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- A dynamic and interactive one hour webinar with someone who knows what they are talking about
- The opportunity to ask questions
- Inspiration, information and innovative techniques to take home and try too
- Live demonstrations
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS TO PARTICIPATE: Please note we recommend a minimum of 5 Mbps download and 2 Mbps upload for a stable and consistent stream of video and audio. The system we use to run webinars, Crowdcast, will automatically drop down to audio-only mode if your connection is weak.More tips on getting the most out of the webinars can be read here.