SUNSHINE COAST - SEO + Google Analytics
Full day session: 9:00am - 4:30pm
However, there are only 10 spots available on that first page; and the top 3 get the lion’s share of that traffic. Where does your website show up? Position 5? Page 5? How about page 50! If you don’t know where you rank on Google, where your competitors rank, or what potential customers are searching for in relation to your business on the search engines you are at a distinct disadvantage!
If you want better results in the search engines then you must be prepared to fight for it, it won’t just happen on its own and it’s not just about pulling a magic lever which sees a flood of enquiry! SEO is a slow burn marketing strategy which requires slow and steady, dedicated attention to your rank, and a range of activities to boost it up. Join us for this full day workshop where we will guide you through how Google ranks sites, what you need to do to rank higher in the search engines and how to evaluate how you are tracking through regularly checking Google Analytics.
Who should attend and pre-requisites
• People who have a website but no idea where they rank on Google, and would like to find out where you are starting from
• People who have Google Analytics on their website but don’t know what it all means
• People who are not happy with the traffic they are getting to their site from search engines and who would like to generate more
• People who want to DOMINATE for their chosen keywords
• People who are prepared to do some WORK to make the above a reality
What you will learn
• The ‘Magic Half Dozen’: The ranking factors that make the biggest difference
• What Google SAYS about SEO historically and now
• What you SHOULD do and what you SHOULDN’T do (this is vital)
• On Page SEO Vs Off Page key strategies and how to implement them
• How to decide on the metrics which matter to you most month by month and commit to tracking them.
You’ll know how to check your existing website for positive on-page SEO practices and how to apply, monitor and master off-page SEO best practices.
If you’re looking to build a new website you’ll have a complete understanding of what your web developer should be doing for you – or even enough knowledge to DO IT YOURSELF if you’re familiar with basic web design.
Most importantly you’ll be able to look at and analyse your own website and its current positioning in the SERPs as well as analyse your competition and design a custom traffic strategy to improve your positioning, even dominate the rankings.
What makes Andrew such a popular presenter is his ability to explain otherwise complex internet concepts in layman’s terms. Participants in his workshops and webinars always leave inspired by the new skills they’ve learned.
Andrew grew up in the outback and has lived all over Queensland, only to settle in the Brisbane CBD. He lives in the northern suburbs with his girlfriend Emma and his two Labradors, Molly and Dudley.
LOCATIONThe Creative Collective
11/12 Norval Court, Maroochydore