SYDNEY - NEW RELEASE! Advanced Facebook Advertising
Full day session: 9:00am - 4:30pm
Have you ever been logged into Facebook, minding your own business and noticed a series of ads featuring down the right hand side and wondered where these come from? Have you noticed advertised posts popping up on your newsfeed?Have you noticed that often the ads are relevant to you because of your gender, age, location or interests?
There is now a plethora of advertising options available on many of the leading social networks. This is some of the most targeted marketing that has ever been made available to businesses and it’s time you started leveraging it!
Advertising, and paid promotions, on Facebook are relatively simple to get up and running and cost effective - IF you know what you are doing. But there are definitely insider secrets to advertising on Facebook and getting the best results for the lowest investment.
Join us for our Hands On and Interactive BYO Laptop training where you will leave with established ad campaigns!
Topics covered in this session:
- Why use Facebook Ads
- Different ways you can advertise on Facebook
- Navigating the Facebook Ads Dashboard (practical)
- Identifying your ideal customer (practical)
- Creating audiences to target your ideal customer (practical)
- Saved Audiences
- Custom Audiences (bring your list and access to your website - if you can)
- Lookalike Audiences
- Setting up Custom Conversions (practical)
- Facebook Ad Campaign Structures (Campaigns, Ad Sets & Ads)
- Creating Facebook Ads - incl. all the elements that go into creating an ad, e.g. image, copy, format, etc (practical - they create the ads with you)
- Engagement (Boost Post)
- Traffic (Link Click)
- Video Views
- Lead Generation
- Ad Reporting (practical)
- How to create a Facebook Ads funnel - cold audiences (promote content) - engaged audience (promote opt-in) - warm audiences (promote sale) - customers (promote up-sell)
- Power Editor
- Business Manager
Who should attend and prerequisites
- Must have a FB Ads account setup and linked to the FB Page they wish to manage - either as an Ads Admin or via Business Manager
See here for instructions: HELP ME SET THIS UP
- Customer Lists
- Have access to your Website to install pixel (your IT manager or web developer might help to install prior to session)
- An idea of what you wish to advertise (e.g. product/service for sale, opt-in, video, etc)
- Images, video, copy, etc to use to create your ads
Students should have a strong working knowledge of either Mac or Windows
Your Trainer - Heather Porter
Based in Sydney, Heather Porter got her start managing events globally for some of the world’s top speakers such as Tony Robbins. In 2006 she Co-Founded the Billolcataire Adventure Club where she connected entrepreneurs with mentors and non-profits such as the Branson Centre of Entrepreneurship. Heather is highly experienced in all Social Media channels, WordPress and SEO and all aspects of digital marketing. She is co-host of a podcast with fans in almost 100 countries, #1 Amazon bestseller, co-author of 4 business books and host of That Social Media Show on the BRiN App.