MELBOURNE - Basic Digital Marketing Strategy Masterclass
Full day session: 9:00am - 4:30pm
What’s common is for businesses to be doing ‘bits and pieces’ in terms of digital marketing, but nothing particularly thought out nor cohesive. It’s no good doing digital marketing in parts. You won’t get the results you crave and it will take you a lot of time and effort.
So what are all the elements that go into a digital strategy and how do you bring them together in a meaningful way for you?
Come along to this digital marketing strategy masterclass and gain knowledge of each of the options available to you when it comes to digital marketing and how to start to build your own digital strategy under the professional guidance of an experienced digital marketer.
Be introduced to websites, blogging, SEO, email marketing, social media and more so you can be seen and attract new members, show funders who they are!
Who should attend and prerequisites• People who have a website and are ready to ‘get it out there’
• People who have established some kind of profile on social media but are not yet using SM effectively.
• People who have a general understanding of how the internet works (people search, people find, people buy), but don’t really know how to draw their customers to them.
• People who want to know how to make their businesses look more attractive to customers online.
• People who want to learn ways to connect with their customers via the Internet.
• Students should have a strong working knowledge of either Mac or Windows.
Course Outline• Defining Your Business Goals: Identifying current sales and future opportunities
• Understanding the Relationship between your customer’s goals and your goals: looking at market research (online / offline / keywords) and how to understand and apply.
• The Power of Customer Databases: Email marketing / sub lists / follow up
• Options on Apps: Business 2 Business vs. Business to Consumer
• Should you have a Website? Options / Technology / Content
• Search Engine Marketing: Organic Search vs. Pay Per Click
• Social Media: LinkedIn / Facebook / Pinterest
• Youtube: The power of videos
• Blogging: Content Marketing and more opportunities
• Analytics: Online + Offline + Tracking. The numbers tell the whole story.
This workshop will be a full day event. The first half will focus on what things ‘can’ be done when developing an online digital marketing strategy – this is focused more on ‘presentation’.
The second half of the day will be on ‘doing’ – asking the questions, ‘Does this apply to my business?’ ‘How *can* I apply it?’ The goal for each participant by the end of the day will be to have them develop a step by step plan; what to do first, what to do second, third etc
Your Trainer - LOREN BARTLEY
With over 20 years of experience teaching and helping businesses leverage technology, build communities and achieve success, Loren has worked with clients ranging from solopreneurs through to major national brands.Loren is on a personal mission to help remove the overwhelm, confusion and headaches that many businesses experience. Not believing in random acts of Social Media, she prefers to help businesses strategically invest in proven social media strategies that will attract, nurture and convert their ideal customers.
As an early adopter and lifelong learner, Loren prides herself as being the go-to-resource for the latest social media best-practice information in a rapidly changing environment and loves to share this knowledge with her audience.
VENUE: Collective Campus, Melbourne