BRISBANE - Linkedin
Full day session: 9:00am - 4:30pm
With 300m+ professionals around the world using it and 3 million users in Australia alone, if you are looking for ways to connect with and market to other business professionals, this is the social network for you!
Come along to this full day Linkedin training session where we will show you EXACTLY how to get started, the options available to you to market your business on Linkedin including Linkedin Company Profiles, Linkedin Groups, Linkedin Today & more cool stuff.
Who should attend and prerequisites
- People who have not yet ventured onto Linkedin
- People who have established something of a profile on Linkedin but who aren't using this social network on a regular basis
- People who have a general understanding of what Linkedin is, but who want to get to know this B2B network more intimately
- People who want how to use Linkedin safely and confidently
- People who want to learn ways to connect with and market to other business professionals.
- Students should have a strong working knowledge of either Mac or Windows.
- How to set up a top notch Linkedin profile (we'll show you how to adjust yours if you already have one
- The differences between free and paid accounts
- How to find people you may wish to connect with and the RIGHT WAY to request a connection on Linkedin
- How to quickly and easily locate and segment your contacts in Linkedin (so much better than email!)
- How to create tags to further segment your list
- Top tips on creating Linkedin Inmail that 'cuts through'
- The difference between recommendations and endorsements
- How to do status updates and tricks to make these really effective
- What are company pages on Linkedin and how to get started (different from a profile)
- What is Linkedin Today and how you can customise it to suit your needs
- How to list your product range or services list on your Linkedin Company profile
- What are Linkedin Groups and how to find relevant groups to connect with
- How to amend your email settings so you don't get bombarded!
- Inside secrets that will help you super charge your Linkedin use so you spend less time, but get better results!
Please bring to this session: Your log ins to Linkedin if you already have an account, professional image in low res, your most up to date resume, your email log ins which will be required to verify your account (access web mail), your company logo & images of up to 10 products you wish to promote.
Boardroom, Comfort Inn & Suites,
281 Kessels Rd, Nathan, QLD 4111
While completing a Bachelor of Business, Fine Arts, Marketing and Drama in 2013, Tara Kingi worked as a Program Coordinator for The Real Me program and also as a Seminar presenter for Elevate Education delivering one-hour seminars to up to 50 students at one time.
After completing her studies, Tara enthusiasm to learn and further enhance her knowledge and skills lead her to attaining a Google Analytics Qualification online and an internship with Performance Frontiers.
Following this, Tara went on to attain a position as a Content Marketing Strategist for a marketing and advertising agency in Brisbane.
Today Tara is a real digital marketing all rounder, with knowledge in areas such as social media marketing, strategy and a particular interest in Facebook & Instagram and connecting brands with influencers.