Does your website need a new responsive theme installed? Been playing around with your site but have a list of items that you just can't seem to work out how to do, or get around to doing?
Our company is highly experienced in website design and development and can take all the pain out of administrating your website by dedicating just one focussed day to your website and getting all the items you need attending to done!
What Is a 'Website-Refresh-in-a-Day'?
Different to our Website in a Day which is a full overhaul of a site, or a new Wordpress website, a Website Refresh in a Day will see you work alongside only one web developer as opposed to two, and to define the list of changes you require on a site prior to the refresh day. If priorities on the day change, that's fine, simply be aware that we will allocate one entire day to you, and in order to stick to our very affordable fee of just $1000+GST to make tweaks or give the website a light refresh, we need to fit the changes into an eight hour period (9am - 5pm). Working on Skype, alongside an experienced web designer/developer, you will be amazed at what can be achieved in such a short space of time when you're working with someone who knows what they're doing!
It is worth noting that we can't offer this service for all website platforms. Our preferred platforms to work with are Wordpress and Business Catalyst. WordPress started off life as a blogging platform but has now developed into one of the world’s most popular (and free) CMSs. Wordpress has a variety of available modules (known as plug-ins) that you can integrate with your website, including: calendars, photo galleries, interactive maps, SEO assistance and many more. Business Catalyst is a hosted CMS (content management system) owned by Adobe and we have been working with them since 2009.
Is this Website-Refresh-in-a-Day package for me?
- Do you want to get some updates made to your website in a hurry in time for a product launch or event or simply because it's been annoying you for a while now?
- Do you have a limited budget and don't want any surprise fees or hidden costs?
- Is your current website looking rundown and in need of a makeover?
- This service is NOT available for people who are looking for a website from scratch
What do I need to have organised before I engage in a Website Refresh In A Day?
Before engaging us for our Website-Refresh-in-a-Day package, the following requirements need to met:
- You will need to have a clear idea of exactly what changes you would like to see made to the site (though we can help you define this further)
- You should have gathered any new content or images you want to upload to the site
- You should have all necessary usernames and passwords for social networks, your domain and hosting (including cPanel) services so we can administrate changes. If you have no idea what some of this stuff means, don't worry! We'll walk you through it all on engagement, and are even happy to liaise with your current web people or domain or hosting providers to sort it out so you don't get caught in the middle trying to decipher tech speak!
Initial Briefing Session
Prior to the website refresh day, we will take the time to get to know you, your business objectives, target market, competitive landscape and desired outcomes for the refresh of your website. This session will allow us to hit the ground running and will provide you with a checklist of everything you will need to have organised and ready so that everything can run as efficiently and effectively as possible on the day of the refresh. We extract a brief of what you want your website to look like and do, what pages it will have, together we explore what themes (look and feel) may be suitable and what you want to rank for on the search engines. We will provide a debrief post this session for you to approve, which will be the basis from which we will work on the day of development.
Day of the Website Refresh
On the day of the website refresh we will revisit the brief and introduce you to the web developer you will be working with and your creative strategist for the day. We begin the project at 09:00am sharp and work until midday. At this point we take a one hour lunch break and return at 13:00 and continue working until the website is completed and ready to be delegated between hosts at around 17:00. If the website is completed prior to the end of the session, we will provide you with comprehensive WordPress training.
We are at your disposal for the duration of the day so if a desired outcome is achieved prior to the 5:00pm deadline, we are happy to do whatever we can towards your business inside this time frame. We recognise that sometimes you can have a change of mind and some tweaks may be required post the website development date. We’re happy to accommodate most requests, however please note that any hours post the development day will be at an additional charge of $120 + GST. We will quote you before starting work
Website Refresh is Complete! Now what?
Once your new website is complete, we can provide you with a number of opportunities to help you get your website out there and grow your business. These include:
- Develop marketing collateral with your new brand on it
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Pay Per Click (PPC)
- Social Media Assistance
What We Bring to a Website Refresh Project
- Reliable Service
- Modern design flair
- Creative intelligence - we think about the user journey and how you will get results from your website
- Professional & Fun team to work with
- Technical ability - we know what the search engines want and will keep this in mind at all times