A day long project where we go gung ho at optimising your site!
Do you need your website optimised in a hurry, without it getting dragged out over weeks or months?
Does your website have no current on page optimisation, or have you done it yourself with really no idea of what you have been doing?
Did you optimise the site a while ago and wonder if the words you are chasing are still relevant?
Did another company say they'd optimised your site but you have doubts as to whether they knew what they were doing?
Our company is widely recognised as a leading SEM (search engine marketing) agency and have many years of experience optimising websites and taking businesses to a whole new level! Because we are so experienced, we're pleased to now offer a fast-track service to optimise your website of *up to 15 pages, in just one day!
What Is an 'SEO-in-a-Day' Service?
The Creative Collective SEO specialists have years of experience in creating SEO strategies for a number of clients from a variety of industries. We work with our clients to create a SEO strategy that is focused on business goals and will optimise your website following the latest best practices that will provide the best results for your business.
Over time, we have managed to fine-tune the process of optimising a 15 page website into an eight hour period (9am - 5pm). You can participate in one of our "seo-in-a-day" sessions in person where geography permits (from our Sunshine Coast or Newcastle offices) or online from anywhere in the world - we will communicate via Skype, Google Hangout or phone and working with our experienced and fun team, you will be amazed at what can be achieved in such a short space of time! We will research keywords using a combination of both free and paid professional SEO software.
Is this SEO-in-a-Day package for me?
- Do you need a your website search engine optimised in a hurry?
- Do you have a limited budget?
- Do you hate faffing about and would rather get things like this over and done with so you can move forwards with other business?
- Is your current on page optimisation non existent or simply not doing you any favours?
- Don't have enough time to learn how to do all this yourself or know how to do it but just don't have the time to implement it?
- Don't trust your secretary, marketing personnel or intern to know how to optimise your website correctly?
- Then this package is for you!
What do I need to have organised before I engage in an SEO In A Day?
Before engaging us for our SEO-in-a-Day package, the following requirements need to be met:• You will need to have a website that can be optimised (if you need help with getting one of these too, check out our fabulous Website In a Day Packages!)
• You will need to have a clear idea of your business objectives, product or service range, core objective of the website, target market and the competition of the landscape you operate in (though we can help you define this further)
• You should have given thought to your business's points of difference (though we can help you define this further)
• You should have given some thought to the types of keywords you may like to optimise your website for (though we will also discuss these with you
• You should have access to your Google Analytics & Google Webmaster Accounts and have granted us access, or confirm that you do not have these so we can start new accounts
1. Initial Briefing Session
Prior to the SEO In a Day session, we will take the time to get to know you, your business objectives, target market, competitive landscape and desired outcomes for the optimisation of your website. We will extract a brief of what you want your website to be found for, and we will take a look at your website to ensure it can be optimised and to provide recommendations and feedback on any tweaks to the site which may need to be made, either on the day, or with your existing team to assist with conversion once your website has a better chance of ranking. We will also run some initial keyword research in close collaboration with you, deleting any irrelevant keywords and coming up with a defined list of relevant keywords which will be the basis of what we will optimise the website for on the day. We will provide a debrief post this session for you to approve, which will be the basis from which we will work on the day of the optimisation session and we will provide you with a checklist of everything you will need to supply us prior to the day so that everything can run as efficiently and effectively as possible on the actual day.
2. SEO in a Day Session
On the day of the SEO in a Day, we will revisit the brief and introduce you to our SEO Specialist and your creative strategist for the day. We will complete any further strategising of the keywords we are chasing, and confirm the key pages we will optimise, or discuss these in more detail. We will then commence with optimising your website and you can either watch us in person or online LIVE or simply go back to your usual business, and we will be in touch when we are ready to confirm batches of pages to review once complete. On average it takes us 30 minutes to 1 hour per page to completely optimise a page. We will record all of our work on a Google Spreadsheet for you to refer back to post the project should you wish to grow your website in the future, or engage us in further SEO work post this initial optimisation.
We are at your disposal for the duration of the day so if a desired outcome is achieved prior to the 5:00pm deadline, we are happy to provide further recommendations of tweaks for your website or new pages you could look to create in the future. Where time permits, we can also implement Google Analytics goals or conversion tracking. We’re happy to accommodate most requests, however please note that any hours post the development day will be at an additional charge of $120 + GST which are our standard rates.
3. Optimisation is Complete! Move on to other services!
Once your on page optimisation is complete, we can provide you with a number of opportunities to help you continue to zoom up the search engine ranks and enjoy a higher level of enquiry, brand awareness and sales. These include:
- Ongoing Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) - got a large site or want to continue on from on page optimisation with link building and other off page optimisation strategies? Check out our packages for this here.
- Pay Per Click (PPC) - Got your website optimised and tweaked to convert? It's time to start a PPC campaign and drive more traffic to your website with a higher quality score (QS) and a lower cost per click
- Social Media Assistance - Want to get started on social media or run a social media campaign? We have lots of experience and would love to help.
- Training - Want to learn more about SEO or other digital marketing? Our sister company The Training Collective offer a training both online and offline. See a list of upcoming public workshops, or see their website for more info.
What We Bring to a On Page Optimisation (SEO) Project
- Trusted Google Partner status - Google Partners have to meet specific criteria and once they obtain this status, receive exclusive access to a range of benefits including live training events, industry insights, extra support, promotional offers, beta test opportunities, professional networking and other tools which help us do a better job for our clients. You should always ask a company you are looking to engage for anything to do with digital marketing if they are Google Partners or not.
- Up to date with current best practice - Apart from our Google Partnership status, we also engage in a range of other internal and external training throughout the year to ensure our knowledge remains current.
- Experience to advise on methods to tweak your site - we will not only optimise your website - we will draw on years of digital marketing experience to make suggestions on how you can further improve your website/online business
- Professional & Fun team to work with - we have to hang out for an entire day together so we might as well enjoy it!