WANTED: WEB DEVELOPMENT/IT SUPPORT PERSON - NEWCASTLE, NSW OR SUNSHINE COAST, QLD BASED
Multi-award winning business The Creative Collective have a national presence across Australia, and as a result of strong organisational growth are seeking a multi-talented person to fill an exciting role at either our Maroochydore or Newcastle office (you get to choose where you work - we just want good talent!)
We’re a cool crew of 10, with one mission in mind – to keep our customers happy, our website’s secure and live, and our competitors envious.
Startups, small businesses, right through to Government clients and brands nationally rely on our ability to create kick arse mobile responsive websites, keep them live and up to date, and provide outstanding service and support on a regular basis.
The candidate will be an experienced web developer with some IT nous. On a day to day basis, you will work on web development projects, troubleshooting client issues, responding to, delegating and managing support tickets and general client requests.
The candidate will ideally also have ambition and be able to provide leadership and guidance to a junior IT support and the rest of our web team, as well as provide support & training to our clients as required.
The candidate will be able to work with limited supervision and have considerable latitude for initiative and independent judgment.
- Liaising with our account managers and a range of contractors, together you will help firm up quotes by providing estimates of hours, scoping plugins and functionality, lead web development projects/tasks and provide support to our clients.
- The successful candidate will be capable (training can be provided) of installing, configuring, maintaining, and managing web environments, and developing websites. This role is not for someone starting out in the web world. We will need to see demonstrated experience in developing websites from both scratch and using themes and ideally someone who is aware of design, seo & technical trends, such as the need for mobile responsiveness and site speed.
- Regularly reporting to management, the successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that the department has adequate resources and procedures in place, a high level of communication skills, and an ability to prioritise and initiative to escalate critical matters to management with proposed solutions.
Key Responsibilities include but limited to:
- Providing support to a wide range of clients across Australia & internationally such as emails not working, websites down, taking websites live, website updates and maintenance.
- Ensuring the web team members are productive and that you and the team are on-charging time where applicable
- Ensuring adequate support and web procedures are in place at all times
- Manage end user account, permissions and access rights
- Monitoring of servers, applications and services
- Ensure regular and on-demand backups and recoveries are taking place and that there is appropriate filing and ability to retrieve details
- Installation, configuration, maintenance and troubleshooting of internal hardware and software
- Maintain knowledge of emerging tools and technologies and suggest how they can be used to improve our service offering
- Manage and troubleshoot network connectivity problems
- Experience using cPanel/WHM
- Experience developing websites including medium-advanced HTML, CSS, PHP experience
- Previous experience supporting a large users base providing remote support with high levels of customer satisfaction
- Ability to diagnose and solve client issues including emails, sites being down, buggy sites and more.
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to respond appropriately, calmly and proactively when providing technical support to novice users.
- Experience with Wordpress and other CMS systems
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, to multi-task and juggle priorities around high production schedules and an at times high volume support ticketing system
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Relevant web development, ITIL certification or IT degree or at least 3-4 years' experience
- Proficiency in Adobe packages – Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Experience with Plesk and WHMCS - set up and admin (training can be provided)
- Ability to migrate Plesk to Cpanel(training can be provided)
- Experience using and managing IT ticketing systems
- Experience managing others / leadership skills both internally and via outsourced channels
What we can offer you:
Now in our tenth year of business, our organisation offers strong professional development opportunities and training can be provided to applicants who have gaps.
Life is anything but dull at The Creative Collective.
Workplace culture is really important to us - we like to foster a creative and fun environment that is all about kicking goals, thinking outside the square and being the best we can.
Have ideas? We’re all ears!
Like to wind down after a busy week? Us too!
We work hard, but we know how to play hard too.
Christmas get-aways and team junkets are something you can expect from us when the company does well.
READY TO GET ON BOARD?
If you think you’ve got the goods, complete the form to the right now and tell us why you think you’d rock this role and how foolish we’d be to overlook you. Be sure to attach your resume and or portfolio. A negotiated salary package that is commensurate with qualifications, experience and capacity to do this and any future role will be taken into consideration.
Wanted: Digital Advertising Specialist / SEO Specialist
Multi-award winning business The Creative Collective have a national presence across Australia, and as a result of strong organisational growth are seeking a multi-talented person to fill an exciting role at our Newcastle office or Sunshine Coast - you choose - we just want great talent!
NEWCASTLE, NSW OR SUNSHINE COAST, QLD BASED
We’re a cool crew of 10, with one mission in mind – to keep our customers happy, their businesses kicking marketing goals and our competitors envious.
Startups, small businesses, right through to Government clients and brands nationally rely on our ability to create kick arse digitial advertising campaigns across social (paid) and search (paid). For many of these clients, we also work to improve their organic search results through Search Engine Optimisation.
We’re looking for someone who has an intimate understanding and love for all things related to digital advertising, primarily Google Adwords (search, display, remarketing & video) and paid social (Facebook/Instagram), potentially with exposure to SEO too.
This position will require the candidate to manage all aspects of an allocation of our clients digital advertising campaigns including involvement in quoting, client and audience research, pulling business impact insights from data, providing strategic recommendations & creative suggestions, implementing tactics to ensure best results, managing budgets, implementing tracking for KPIs, presenting to clients, and creating reports.
This individual will work with our account managers and clients and be responsible for contributing to business processes, systems, sourcing of technology, keeping up to date on trends and new tools/platforms/technologies as well as procedures and development of advertising packages.
Key Responsibilities include but limited to:
- Research, develop, and manage paid social campaigns primarily in Facebook Business Manager (Power Editor/Ads Manager) as well as on Instagram. Twitter, Pinterest, Linkedin and Snapchat ad experience desirable but not essential
- Research, develop, and manage paid search campaigns primarily through our Google MCC (Search, display, remarketing, video, occasionally the shopping network)
- Maximise ROI: perform daily optimisation of campaigns, keyword research, budget allocation, bidding management, ad creative testing / split testing, audience testing and landing page testing
- Monitor and evaluate digital advertising results using industry standard tools like Google Webmaster Tools, Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Raven Tools, Quantly to identify areas for improvements and report on key performance indicators, benchmarks and return on investment
- Analyse client's competitive landscape by viewing competitor sites for target keywords, search engine positioning, linking and other marketing strategies.
- Analyse user website behavior and provide insights and recommendations for improving performance in achieving client objectives
- Develop SEO strategies and optimises client websites using both off-page and on-page optimisation activities
- Implement Google Analytics and Google Analytics and ad platform conversion tracking via Google Tag Manager including Facebook pixel and conversion events
- Brainstorm and build plans around ways we can win with online advertising for new business pitches
- Work on our own company SEO & Paid Advertising campaigns
- Partner with a cross-functional team of data nerds, developers, project managers, and creatives to ensure everything runs smoothly
- Be on the lookout for the newest and trendiest advertising technology tools that we can use to improve our client’s campaigns.
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum 2 years experience in a digital advertising role across Google Adwords and Social Media Advertising - either employment or freelance (must have had hands on ad management experience)
- Google Certification highly regarded
- Search Engine Optimisation experience will be highly regarded.
- Experience in strategising, developing, executing, optimizing, and measuring all forms of digital advertising
- Must have in depth knowledge of Facebook Business Manager and Google MCC platforms
- Must understand key metrics such as CTR, CPC, CPA, ROI, keyword density, and long-tail keywords
- Strong analytical focus with the ability to independently implement optimisation findings and passion keyword and paid search research.
- Willingness and ability to be hands-on in getting deep into data analysis while balancing multiple priorities
- Experience with MS Excel / Google Sheets / Google Presentations
- Experience with Google Webmaster Tools, Google Analytics, Raven Tools and or other reporting tools
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Proven ability to build consensus and work effectively within a cross-departmental team
READY TO GET ON BOARD?If you think you’ve got the goods, please fill in the form to the right along with your resume and cover letter and tell us why you think you’d rock this role and how foolish we’d be to overlook you.
A negotiated salary package that is commensurate with qualifications, experience and capacity to do this and any future role will be taken into consideration.
WANTED: Social Media Professionals (contractor basis)
Multi-award winning creative services and training agency The Creative Collective is proactively seeking social media professionals to join our team on a contractor basis. Initially, successful individuals should have
In this role you will work closely with account managers online - you could be based anywhere in the world, providing you can work in our
You must have a proven track record/portfolio to demonstrate your social media prowess and be able to prove you understand how social media posting interacts with other marketing activities. We are a fast paced company and you will be expected to hit the ground running.
You should have high energy and passion for the role, a commitment to delivering excellence and a hunger to prove yourself. You will be prepared to become intimately familiar with our current systems, processes and procedures and be entrepreneurial and commercial in your thinking.
- A "people" person - you'll have exceptional phone manner and have a knack for creating rapport, and building relationships, whilst being efficient and professional at all times
- You'll be sharp, on the ball and a quick thinker.
- Demonstrated work history in social media management
- A 'doer' not a 'talker'
- Understand the unique needs and nuances of a fast growing small business
- Be an excellent communicator (both spoken word and written)
- Up to date with social trends and tools
- A desire to find efficiencies through new tools, better processes etc
- Have a sense of humour!
- It would also be preferable (but not essential) if you had:
- Experience in Social Media Advertising via Business Manager
Calling all web developers (contractor basis):
Due to a continued demand for our services we are seeking urgently web developers with advanced Wordpress experience. You will be able to work dynamically with other developers and project managers to tight deadlines.
We even offer a website in a day package so you must be skilled enough to work under pressure with good time management and communication skills, and ensuring client expectations are met.
You will have experience and an understanding of best practice in installing themes, customising themes, be aware of the best plugins and their capabilities, and know how to make a site look great and function beautifully with a strong understanding of the need for mobile responsiveness.
Custom development/programming experience also well regarded, as would be Adobe Business Catalyst experience.
We’re not just looking for people who can make a pretty looking website that looks like all the others out there.
You must have a proven track record/portfolio to demonstrate your prowess and be able to prove you understand key marketing principles when it comes to web design, including search engine optimisation, social media, and the latest web design/development trends.
Submit your expression of interest on the form to the right!
Calling all SEM specialists (contractor basis):
Due to a continued demand for our services we are seeking SEO/SEM specialists with a proven track record who are completely up to date with best practice in SEO. As we are a Google Partner company, you ideally will have engaged in Google Analytics training/certification or would be willing to engage in it.
You will be able to work dynamically with our existing team and project managers to tight deadlines. You have good time management and communication skills, and ensuring client expectations are met.
You will have a go to list for link building/directory activity, highly experienced in both on
We’re not just looking for people who have just started with SEO. You must have a proven track record/portfolio to demonstrate your prowess and have worked with a range of businesses and industries, and be able to prove you are up with the latest trends and algorithm updates.
Submit your expression of interest on the form to the right!
Calling digital marketing & social media trainers & consultants
Due to a continued demand for our training and consultancy services, we are seeking digital marketing consultants and trainers based around Australia to provide
To be considered you will have proven experience in either a specialised niche of digital marketing or social media, OR be a good digital marketing
- Social media strategy
- Digital marketing strategy
- Google Apps
- Facebook business pages
- Facebook Ads
- YouTube & video marketing
- Google Adwords & remarketing
To be successful in this role you will be comfortable adjusting your training and consultancy style dynamically by setting clear expectations and meeting them. You will always work with the unique needs of the individual or group being trained - whether it is a person learning to use Facebook for business for the first time, or a sophisticated corporate client looking for feedback on their existing digital marketing or social media strategy, or for feedback on launch strategies for new networks or campaigns.
Successful individuals will have high energy and passion for their topic matter, and a commitment to excellence in delivery, as well as a pulse on digital & social trends and a hunger to work with a collaborative team to constantly innovate and improve the product offering.
You must also be well presented, have good communication, time management and organisational skills, and be able to adhere to pre-defined course outlines and client briefs.
This is not a job, it is a freelance contractor position and work will be
You may gain a lot of work, you may gain a little. If you're good at what you do you'll get requested for repeat business.
The amount of work you receive will depend on where you live, what you train on, how far you are willing to travel and what demand comes in through our various marketing channels. We're looking for people in the following locations:
- Gold Coast
- Sunshine Coast
To apply send your resume, and samples of your training materials and/or video content to show you in action training.
Submit your expression of interest on the form to the right!