The development of one of our comprehensive Brand Style Guide documents includes:
30-60 minute conversation to discover what brand assets you already have, your vision for the brand, the 'brand scape' in which you operate, discussion on your brand house style and more. A professional brand style guide service requires creative intelligence, and asking the right questions, to ensure we can achieve a brand style that you love (after all you have to look at it each day) but more importantly which will resonate with your target market and existing clients. We will then prepare a document with the following inclusions (see brand style guide examples below):
1. A full brand description and what it stands for.
2. A list of situations that the brand and its symbols can be used and cannot be used,
3. Tone and use of words relating to the brand
4. Specific colours, dimensions, lines, accents, inclusion of trademark, brand signature, image styles including primary use logo, mono logo variations, Font / Typeface use
CMYK, RGB and web colour breakdown
5. Reproduction guidelines (for advertising agencies and printers)
1. Description of page templates in line with latest website style
2. Recommended sizing for images
3. Recommended fonts for web use
4. Recommended H1 h2, h3, h4
5. Best practice for common areas of website - blog, events, standard page, home page
SOCIAL MEDIA STYLE
1. Description of social networks company is on and associated handles
2. Description of image sources
3. Description of recommended image creation practices to ensure consistency with font/colour etc.
4. Description of brand voice for social
5. Description of Instagram image style
The end output is a professional document for distribution through your team and to reference ongoing.
Forever after you have a clear guide on how to maintain a consistent brand style!