- What data is and why you might like to track and analyse it
- How to identify your businesses KPIs (key performance indicators) and track them
- What dashboard software is out there and how to select one to monitor your business performance
- What open data is and how you can use it in your business
- What data analytics software exists
- How to find more cool software to plug into your business, how to evaluate, implement and monitor performance
- And much more!
This event is provided by Sunshine Coast Council at a heavily discounted rate. Come along solo, or bring the whole team!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND AND PREREQUISITES
- People who have not already identified their KPIs (key performance indicators)
- People who have identified their KPIs (key performance indicators) but who aren’t reporting on them on a consistent basis
- People who do not have any dashboard monitoring of their business KPIs
- People who have dashboard monitoring of their business KPIs, but who don’t check it regularly or know what they should be looking for
- People who do not know what open data is
- People who know what open data is, but not how it could be applicable to their business
- People who are interested in gaining overall efficiencies around their business activities
WHAT YOU GET FOR YOUR MONEY
- A dynamic and interactive half day workshopA workbook – work on it live at the workshop and take it home with you
- Coffee & tea on arrival + morning tea
- An informative event full of practical advice from someone who knows what they are talking about
- The opportunity to network with other local businesses
- The opportunity talk to the speaker before the event, in the break and afterwards!
- Inspiration, information and innovative techniques to take home and try too
- Live demonstrations